If your a British Asian fashion business owner, make-up artist or thinking of going into British Asian fashion even just have an interest in Asian fashion - The Asian Fashion Summit combined with British Asian Fashion Week are the events for you.
It's the largest gathering of the South Asian fashion industry where attendees will be discussing key issues surrounding the British Asian fashion business and design.
Events like these are crucial to building and sustaining British Asian fashion industry. Thanks to Terry Mardi, Asian fashion lovers can get together to talk about barriers, strengths and how we can over come them.
The Asian Fashion Summit topics featured will discuss the following;
- Inspiration - We discuss how Asia impacts the west in fashion
- Design - A global glance at the perks of the ‘Fashion Week’ concept
- Next generation designer advice
- Marketing & promotion e.g. Fashion Marketing and PR 101
- Policy & conduct - British Asian Industry Regulation of standards and Policing Policy
- Ethics - A global design brand tell us more about their ethnical label they have built
- Global business in the fashion industry
- Sector specifics e.g. menswear, bridal, accessories and luxury market
- Trade & retail - How to achieve online retail success
- Industry backbone - Including looking at brand management, fashion show organisation and valuing individuals such as, make-up artists and stylists
After the summit at South Bank Centre in The Clore Ballroom at Royal Festival Hall Terry Mardi Group and British Asian Fashion Week will showcase a preview show of catwalk fashion in anticipation of British Asian Fashion Week. I’m definitely looking forward to BAFW ;)
The event is on Thursday 15th May 2014 between 10am and 5pm at Southbank Centre, Belverdere Road, London, SE1 8XX.
Sara K blog is confirmed Bloggers of the British Asian Fashion Week preview! So if you can’t make it don’t worry, I will be reporting live from the event on Thursday.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Hi, I hope you're enjoying the magazine, as much as I loved sharing the hidden fashion gems and supporting women promoting their fashion business. I'm always on the lookout for inspirational women running or thinking of starting up a fashion business. If you're one, please get in touch and you can join me at one of my exclusive meetups for women with fashion businesses.