This year everyone is doing something for Eid, whether your a small town or big City full of Asians like Birmingham Eid is coming to you or should l say Chand Raat has come early.
Shoppers are in for a treat in the run up to Eid with late night shopping from 5 - 10pm in Birmingham city centre on Thursday 24th of July.
Many big names stores including Selfridges, House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Boots, Primark, Debenhams, Harvey Nichols and Emporio Armani, will be staying open late to treat shoppers with in store events, offers and beauty and fashion demonstrations.
With a big focus on beauty, menswear and childrenswear, selected stores will also be offering complimentary dates and bottled water to shoppers that will be breaking their fast at 9:12pm that evening.
Activities taking place include:
- Marks and Spencer on High Street will be offering exclusive childrenswear lines in store.
- House of Fraser will be teaming up with Asian Bride Magazine to hold in store beauty demonstrations throughout the evening by make-up artist Ruhena Begum. Ruhena will be creating three looks using Bare Minerals (5pm), Bobbi Brown (6pm) and YSL (7pm) cosmetic collections, all available in store. There will also be lots of offers and activities to take advantage of throughout the beauty floor including a demonstration area with Benito Brow Bar, Francesco Hair and Nails Inc offering exclusive discounts including a half price eye brow shape for £6.50.
- Selfridges will be launching a special Shisha lounge in store, as well as complimentary beauty treatments, late night food sampling, engraving and Arabic calligraphy to enjoy.
- Boots will play host to a photo shoot with Asian Bride magazine. Get your picture on the cover of the magazine to tag on social media and enjoy offers and complimentary treatments throughout the store.
- Harvey Nichols’ activity and special offers include:
- Complimentary Henna artist and Asian DJ
- Henna Mehndi Space NK Arabic inspired eye make up
- Crème de la Mer consultation and mini treatment
- Elemis Skin Lab consultations
- SHOW Beauty dry hair styling
- Book to have your eyebrows waxed with Benefit for £11.50 and receive a complimentary eye brow tint
- Book to have a file and polish with Shavata for £14.00 and receive a complimentary eyebrow threading
- Emporio Armani will be offering drinks and exclusive Armani Dolci chocolates throughout the evening and when the fast breaks.
- Plus - WIN a pair of Tom Ford Men’s Shoes worth £950 by entering in store at House of Fraser, Boots and Marks & Spencer during the evening! (T&Cs apply).
Stores open until 10pm include: Selfridges, Debenhams, USC, Sports Direct, Topshop, River Island, Next, Timberland, GStar, Reiss, Armani Exchange and JD Sport at Bullring. Primark and Adidas on New Street. Boots, Marks and Spencer and Brantano on High Street. Stores open until 9pm include House of Fraser on Corporation Street and Burton on New Street.
Hi, I hope you're enjoying the magazine, as much as I loved sharing the hidden fashion gems and supporting women promoting their fashion business. I'm always on the lookout for inspirational women running or thinking of starting up a fashion business. If you're one, please get in touch and you can join me at one of my exclusive meetups for women with fashion businesses.