Yes, it's nearly time and where ever you are Chaand Raat is coming to you. Just by looking at my social media, l can see there so many events around the UK celebrating Chand Raat and here are some of the events l came across online;
- Chaand Raat event in Barking
- Chaand Raat in Southall
- Chaand Raat Mendi & Threading in Woking
- Chaand Raat in Greet Street
- Chaand Raat Shopping, Celebrations & fireworks in Bury Park, Luton
- Chaand Raat event in Walthanstow
- Chaand Raat event in High Wycombe
- Chand Raat event in Reading
- Chaand Raat at Ladypool Road, Birmingham
- Chaand Raat event in West Bromwich
- Chaand Raat event in Bradford
If your bringing the family and partner along always best to triple check if it’s a women’s only event, however everyone is welcome to the British Asian street events mentioned above.
On Eid day most will be partying in Central London’s Edgware Road, I remember going last year it was quiet the experience although not again :) If you do go, expect long delays, lots of pervs and loud music. My best advice is to use travel in a group of friends and use the train.
Although whatever you decide, even just relaxing with the family Sid and me hope you have a lovely Chaand Raat and Eid!
Hi, I hope you're enjoying the magazine, as much as I loved sharing the hidden fashion gems and supporting women promoting their fashion business. I'm always on the lookout for inspirational women running or thinking of starting up a fashion business. If you're one, please get in touch and you can join me at one of my exclusive meetups for women with fashion businesses. www.sarakdigital.com