When you see model's backstage at London Fashion Week or on the runway in magazine you'll notice 60% of the models look natural. The bare skin effect is done deliberately as it allows audiences to look at the beauty of the designer's garments, rather than the models.
If you're wondering how to achieve healthy natural skin, l am going to share the basics to get you started in January.
My first five secrets are;
- Diet is very important as what you consume will show on your skin over time. Vitamin C (fresh orange juice and kiwis) and of course water is great for the skin. Plus it'll flush out any harmful toxins, as well as keep you hydrated.
- Sleep is very important as your body needs time to repair itself.
- Choose cosmetics carefully as some can be harmful to your skin, especially as a layer or make-up stops your skin from breathing.
- Use natural skincare products, purchase the daily skincare packs for your face including your eyes. I'll be sharing more on which products are best in the beginning of February with a competition for you to win the goodies.
- Looking after your brows are crucial, thread and shape to suit your face. You'll soon see they frame your natural face beautifully.
Hi, I hope you're enjoying the magazine, as much as I loved sharing the hidden fashion gems and supporting women promoting their fashion business. I'm always on the lookout for inspirational women running or thinking of starting up a fashion business. If you're one, please get in touch and you can join me at one of my exclusive meetups for women with fashion businesses.