London Muslim Lifestyle Show 2016 is predicted to be the biggest Muslim event of the year so far.
London's Muslim Lifestyle Show brings together the very best of Muslim Culture, products and services from around the globe for a two-day spectacular of live performances, seminars, fashion shows and special guests - including Sami Yusuf - a chance to meet and greet and get a signed copy of his new Album "Barakah"!
130 Exhibitors, Fashion Shows, Celebrity Appearances, Food Court, Children's activities and plays, Business Seminars, Islamic Art Gallery, Health Zone and much more to be announced...
- Over 135 Stalls Halal Products and Services from over 12 countries showcasing Fashion to Halal Holidays, there's something for everyone
- Modest Fashion Show Live Fashion Shows with International Designers from Malaysia, UAE, USA, Pakistan in association with Moslema in Style
- Muslim Comedy Show Hosted by Adullah Amjad From BBC1's 'Citizen Khan' alongside Sadia Azmat, Omar Hamdi and Bilal Zafar
- Kids Activities Jungly Jadoogar - interactive children's play in the main theatre, lots of fun and laughter for the whole family
- Islamic Art Gallery with Ahlan Art A showcase of work from emerging and established Artists. Appearance from the World Famous Peter Sanders
- Live Cookery Theatre Live demonstrations all day from chefs cooking up sumptuous recipes from around the globe. Hosted by Agricultural & Hortucultural Development Board
- Seminars Seminars and presentations in conjunction with Salaam Gateway a project of Thomson Reuters
- Food Court Delicious Halal food to get those taste buds going from Sapna Caterers
- Celebrity Appearances Stay tuned for further special guest announcements